The CyberPower Home Theater Series CSHT1208TNC2G Surge Suppressor is ideal for home entertainment and Home-Office protection with 4350 joules, 12 outlets (6 energy-saving outlets), and a 8 FT cord. The surge suppressor provides protection for HDTVs, cable/satellite receivers, computers, modems, phones/fax, printers, and electronics.
The CSHT1208TNC2G features 12 outlets with 4 widely spaced outlets, MOV technology to protect against line abnormalities and lightning surges, and EMI/RFI filter blocks line noise. Data line protection is provided via RJ-11 ports. The gold plated RJ-6 Coaxial connectors provide protection for cable/satellite TV receivers and broadband modems. The 8 Ft. power cord includes a right angle plug with a 45° off-set for convenient installation in the tightest of environments.
A Limited-Lifetime Warranty ensures the highest quality standards in design, assembly, material or workmanship and further protection is offered by a $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: CSHT1208TNC2G
- Brand Name: CyberPower
- Product Line: Home Theater
- Product Model: CSHT1208TNC2G
- Product Name: CSHT1208TNC2G Home Theater Energy Saving 12-Outlets Surge NET and AV protection
- Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
- Receptacles: 12 x NEMA 5-15R
- Dataline Protection:
- Coaxial Cable Line
- Input Voltage: 125 V AC
- Output Voltage: 125 V AC
- Surge Energy Rating: 4350 J
- Power Cord/Cable Length: 8 ft
- Package Contents:
- CSHT1208TNC2G Home Theater Energy Saving 12-Outlets Surge NET and AV protection
- User Manual
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime